Iron City–Amber Classic Lager (Update)

image
Here’s one to wake up the guys this Saturday morning…Iron City Brewing Amber Classic Lager.  Of course it will be Hand Crafted with the finest Bavarian hops and two row malted barley, and packaged in 12oz bottles…but I’ll stop talking so you can just stare at the label.  When you’re done, be sure to make note that this is actually brewed  in Latrobe, PA.

Update 9/27 – Not sure why, but this label was surrendered today by Iron City…stay tuned for further details.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

7 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I love this label! I can't wait to pick this up at the distributor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this one would be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flavor and not bitter. Really a great taste. This will compete with Yuengling in Pittsburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I would drink this over a yuengling. Unfortunately, no hot chick on my label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Think this beer beats Yuengling hands down! The best beer to ever come out of Pittsburgh Brewing Co.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).