Union Craft Releasing Baby Come Back


Baby Come Bock – Helles Bock Lager brewed in collaboration with Manor Hill

zzubreebym
Spending all my nights, all my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind
But when the morning comes, I’m right back where I started again
And tryin’ to forget you is just a waste of time
Baby come Bock, any kind of fool could see
There was something lightly sweet and malty about you
Baby come Bock, you can drink it all with me
I was parched and I just can’t live without you

Baby Come Bock is a super fresh collab with our friends and Manor Hill.


Brewed in the tradition of Helles Bock with German heirloom Pilsner and Vienna malt and a kiss of oak-smoked wheat malt. This clean, balanced, fresh, pale lager beer is medium-bodied with flavors and aromas of sweet malts and just a touch of hops. A taste of Spring to get you through the winter chill.

Available at UNION for a limited time!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).