Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds
The campaign page is herehttps://igg.me/at/surgemini
I should admit up front that I have a drawer full of headphones and earbuds.  As an avid 25-mile/week runner, I can tell you that music is important to my run.  I can also tell you that nothing is more distracting than a set of earbuds or headphones that either fall out of your ears, the batteries die quickly, or they simply sound awful.  Any one of these things will get you into my drawer of headphones, but today I have the opportunity to bring you a set that will definitely be avoiding the drawer.
Today we’re test driving the Surge Club Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds and you can get a peek at their Indiegogo campaign here.  I always try out earbuds with a few tests and I always use them over a longer period of time.  This way they hit warm days, cold days, sweaty days, indoor training, outdoor running and even mountain biking; and in the end I get a really good idea of how well they stand up.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds
Before I give the results, lets talk about the Mini: Advanced BT5.0 Earbuds.  The manufacturer calls these the world’s most advanced true wireless stereo earbuds, and that claim starts with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.  This promises a more stable connection and a wider signal range.  The earbuds also have a snug fit, because if they don’t stay in your ear, they don’t sound very good.  The earbuds also have a storage case that also charges the earbuds when you’re not using them AND that same power bank can even be used to charge your phone!  This 2,000mAh power bank promises 25 charges for your earbuds and a combined 73-hours of play time….and it can charge your USB devices!Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds
So how did they do?Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds
We first charged the storage case/power bank and then set out to try the earbuds with my iPod Nano.  The pairing process was quick and easy, and right out of the case the earbuds paired up with my iPod…in fact they paired so fast I barely had them in my ears before they were paired.  I also noted that in subsequent uses, the earbuds paired VERY quickly when I powered on my iPod and pulled the earbuds from the case.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds
The sound of the Mini: Advanced BT5.0 Earbuds was really impressive with loads of solid base and the passive noise cancelling made these earbuds a real treat in the noisy fitness center.  The music was crystal clear and even some of the older analog audio I have on my iPod sounded great.  The Blue Tooth 5.0 really made the connection reliable and durable as I bounced around on my mountain bike and the sound was robust and clear.
The Mini: Advanced BT5.0 Earbuds come with three earbud tips, and the standard tips fit well for me.  One of my most important criteria for ear buds is fit and quite simply, “do they stay in my ears.”  After a weeks worth of running, these ear buds stayed in my ears through running, mountain biking, elliptical training and even some really sweaty exercises.  They are also IP63 splash proof so I found no degradation in sound or performance even on the sweatiest runs.
Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless EarbudsFinally I tested the Mini: Advanced BT5.0 Earbuds for battery life.  Lets face it, no one wants to have their headphones die halfway through a long run; and I was really surprised at how well these earbuds did.  After a full charge on Sunday and after working out for 90-mins+ a day for 5-days, they were still going strong.  The earbuds sat on the weekend and I pushed them through another full week of constant usage and they were still working.  In the end, my iPod battery died twice and I still didn’t need to charge the earbuds.  I was even able to charge my iPod Nano from the earbud case.  I’m still testing to see how long they will last, but I believe the 73-hour claims are true.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Surge Mini: Most Advanced BT5.0 Wireless Earbuds
For fun, I did charge my Android phone off of the ear buds power bank and it worked well…and while I didn’t test these earbuds heavily with my phone, they do tell me the ear buds are Google Assistant and Siri compatible (Pause/play, answer/end call, call reject, mute and power off).  I should also mention how cool the storage case itself is and how the earbuds pop back in magnetically when you’re done using them.
Overall I really liked these earbuds and I suspect they will be my go-to earbuds moving forward. Be sure to check the Mini: Advanced BT5.0 Earbuds out for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).