White Birch Releases Barrel-Aged Tripel & Small Batch Ale – Bill’s #41 Stout


From White Birch:

It's already March! Time flies, but given the weather in New Hampshire right now I wish it would fly a little faster to warmer days. Till then I have some great news about two new beers being released this weekend at the brewery. 
  • Barrel Aged Tripel
    We got our hands on two awesome French oak barrels that contained Apple Brandy for over 4 years. After trying the brandy myself (seriously it’s research) I decided the barrels would fit my Tripel beautifully. Fast forward a few months and I was right. This beer smells and tastes amazing! I’m so excited to bring this project back from the archive, we haven't done a batch of Barrel Aged Tripel since 2010. We have about 500 bottles, but 24 of them are going straight to my cellar at home! We’ll be pouring samples this weekend at the brewery so please visit and see just why I like this beer so much. Barrel Aged Tripel is available at the brewery only while it lasts and in bottles only.
     
  • Small Batch Ale – Bill’s #41 Stout
    Each year for my birthday I like to brew something different. It’s a chance to try a new idea, push boundaries and just enjoy what I love to do. This winter has been so cold and so bitter that I thought a sessionable, very flavorful and hop forward stout would be the right ticket. We’ll have Bill’s #41 Stout on tap as the first Friday of the month growler special and in bottles too. Total bottle count is estimated to be around 200. I say estimated as we’re bottling it as I type. It's super fresh, balanced, but just a little hop forward. I hope you enjoy it!
The response to our small batch program has been phenomenal. Many of our releases don’t last more then a week. It’s exciting to see, but I know if you miss out it can be frustrating. So with these two batches I’ve ratcheted up the volume a bit. Hopefully this will give more of you the chance to visit the brewery and try these great beer.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).