WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 11 Oct 2013 - Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Belgian Black IPA (Video)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

21 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I really like the Beer Camp beers. I didn't know this one had been released. I just found it on your site so I should know better. Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next Beer Camp case you mentioned sounded amazing. I want that one too. I like Black IPA's but I'm not sure about the Belgian style. I'll try one. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna...it's still very much a Black IPA but the Belgian Yest yields some bready flavors. I think it works well and I actually like the other two beers in the pack even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What else is in the Beer Camp variety pack with this one? JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. In addition to the Belgian Black IPA, the pack includes a malty IPA as well as an Imperial Red Ale (very big beer).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to be on the bus with you guys in Oct but we're going to the PSU game. Sorry. B

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a wedding on 10/26 and three of my friends have a Halloween party that night. I wanted 6 tickets but now we can't go that day. Sorry. Ryan M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry....we do try to pick a date that works for everyone but sometimes it's like herding cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Beer Camp case already. I like the Black IPA but I can only drink one. It's over 7% ABV! EmmaR

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Dogfish Head news always makes me laugh, but I love Sam. Now I want to stay in his hotel! Dennyyy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've tried to find all of the Ommegang Game of Thrones beer and so far I've collected both of the first ones. I was surprised to hear your news today and I saw the labels on mybeerbuzz. Now it looks like I have three more to track down. Thanks for the great job breaking that news.

    Ryan W

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Ryan. Sometimes the timing of breaking news allows us to do it on the radio show. Of course it's always on mybeerbuzz. When we don't have a guest on the radio we can devote more time to beer-news too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found and bougth the Beer Camp case and I have to get it chilled to try it tonight. I'm anxious to see how it tastes. I thought it sounded like you guys enjoyed it a lot. Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You thought right. We did enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What no mention of the GABF?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry...lots of big beer news today. We'll cover it next week after the winners are announced.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I buy the beer camp beers in singles or 6-packs? Eric

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good question Eric. I bought it in case format and it is in 12oz bottles. I have not seen it in singles or sixers but check with Krugels.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved it! Never had a Sierra Nevada beer that wasn't great. I want to go to Beer Camp even if it's just for the t-shirt!

    The Belgian Black IPA was very good. The best of a Sierra Nevada IPA with a roasty, hint of Belgian yeast. Get some of this before it disappears!

    Thanks to our videographer each week, Karel Zubris, thanks to Bill from MyBeerBuzz.com and thank you for listening!

    Best,
    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hell I want the case!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd rather buy all Sierra Nevada by the case. I get Torpedo all the time. Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).