Want a Beer? SLAM The Beer-Vending Machine (Rugbeer)

image


How cool…if you want a beer out of this Argentinian vending machine…..SLAM into it!  From Discovery:

Turns out, there is a place for brutes like me. If I'm ever forced to flee my native land on this issue alone, I now know of a country that will offer me asylum. A land of milk, honey and vending machines full of beer: Argentina.

On top of that, my vending machine violence is not only accepted, it's rewarded. All I need to do is summon my inner rugby player.

That's because Argentinean beer company Cerveza Salta and creative agency Ogilvy have teamed up to create the "Rugbeer" vending machine. The machine has a built-in sensor that encourages, nay requires, thirsty thugs likes myself to tackle the machine in order to receive a beer.

Well, not tackling it entirely, but giving it a good enough jolt with the shoulder should do the trick. Just make sure to give it a good enough lick so that the sensors cause the strength meter to light up green.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

1 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Its cool, This vending machine quit interesting and every one like it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).