Terrapin’s Spike Buckowski Has Arrived in New Zealand

imageWe brought you some details on our pal Spike Buckowski’s upcoming trip from Terrapin to help out Boundary Bay.  (Full details here.)  Well Spike has arrived and he’s blogging in some details:

So I left LAX Sunday, May 6th at 11:30pm on my journey down under. I arrived in Fiji for a 3 hour layover and then on to Auckland where I touched down at 11:18am on Tuesday, May 8th. So I guess I just slept right through the 7th.

When I arrived, Ben from Boundary Road Brewing was there with a couple other brewery employees and a film crew…yes a film crew. Apparently these guys are going to be following us around for a few days. We headed of to a high point in the area so I got a neat 360* view of the area. Of course while trying to get into the car for the ride over, I tried to get into the drivers side door because it is located on the other side of the car. It sure is going to be a challenge driving.  More details here.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).