Troegs Nugget Nectar in NEPA–UPDATE

Troegs13Oct 2011 082I’ve had so many questions I thought I’d try to compile some NEPA sightings for Troegs Nugget Nectar.  I DO plan to keep this updated so please to report back as you find Nugget Nectar and check back for updates.

DRAFT:  Other than the brewery, So far only AuRants, Sabatinis, Town Tavern (Duryea), Dugans, Ice House, V-Spot, Metro (Dallas) & Beer Boys are reporting Nugget Nectar on tap.  I am hearing draft will be rare for consumers, but I expect it to hit a few more bars very soon.   Just added Now on Tap @ Barley Creek

BOTTLES:  While there were more than a few cases in NEPA, so far Plaza Beverage, Thrifty Beverage, Kern Bros & Wyoming Valley Beverage are sold out.  I’ve hear reports of cases available elsewhere, but based on a few phone calls, I’m not having much luck finding it.  I know the original batch of bottles even sold out at the brewery, but I expect we may see a 2nd allocation so stay tuned.

Wegman’s WB 6-Packs of Nugget Nectar $11.99  (Gone as of 3/3)
As of 2/25 Brewers Outlet in Dunmore had 8 Cases left (Gone as of 2/29)
Wegman’s Scranton 6-Packs of Nugget nectar $12.99
J&H Beer
Sam The Beer Man (Binghamton, NY)
Crown Beverage Clarks Summit (attached to Garritys)


3/7: Wegmans Williamsport $12.99 6-pack
3/7: Otto’s in State College has 6-packs
3/11: Thomas Beer Town (Dallas) $12.99 6-packs
3/11 J&J Deli (Dallas) $13.50



Please do report any sightings….

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

10 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Thank you...I'll add in another Nugget sighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wegman's in Wilkes-Barre Township has sixers for $11.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brewers Outlet in Dunmore had 8 Cases left last weekend when I picked up mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kevin...posting the addition now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wegman's in Scranton has 6 packs for $12.99

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Brewer's Outlet said they were out when I just called.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little north of your target demo, but Sam the Beer Man in Binghamton has it in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks...I'll take it. My audience is all over the place even though the post does have NEPA in the title...I'll add it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crown beverage Clark's summit-2
    Beer store attached to gerritys supermarket Clark's summit-1

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).