mybeerbuzz.com – In The News

Just a quick note to help my readers keep up with mybeerbuzz.com in the media.  It’s been a busy few weeks so I thought I’d post out a few press photos of my various activities.  In order the photos below are1) My trip to the White House State Dinner, Here I am saying hello to President Obama.  Too bad there was some mix up in the guest list and I wasn’t able to sneak my beer in, 2)  My trip to visit my old pal Tiger Woods in Windermere FL, Here I am giving Tiger a ride home in his Escalade.  Sad to say my driving is much like my golfing…I sliced off to the right and scratched Tiger’s caddy (the car got the golf helper) on a tree.

mybeerbuzzWhiteHouse
mybeerbuzzTigerWoods

Finally be sure to CLICK HERE to watch the filming of my new Hip-Hop Xmas video Jingle Bling Yo!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. MBB, you are a hottie who needs driving lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam....the driving joke is much funnier if you knew my background personally. I'll tell you over a beer sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where you been hiding tazio...long time no see....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).