Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Leinenkugel's Classic Amber

From today forward, the Chip the Beer Guy show will officially be called the CBG. Now some may debate whether it should be CTBG or CTBGS, but a quick check to Marion Webster tells us that the "the" is insignificant enough to exclude from the official acronym, so CBG it is...and YES I know it's not Marion Webster....it's a joke....get it? Actually I went to high-school with John's distant cousin Marion.

OK so enough Tom Foolery (a guy I also went to high school with), and on to the show. I'm a big Leinenkugel's fan...and while their beers may not be crazy and extreme, every one I've tried has been a very drinkable beer. Sunset Wheat to this day still comes down as a favorite beer I fondly associate with summer fun. Today's show featured Leinenkugel's Classic Amber, a beer that recently on tap @ Elmer Sudds....and a tasty beer at that. In "classic" Leinenkugel's style, this beer won't knock your socks off, but it will be very enjoyable and drinkable.
Not much else to report from the show today....so Cheers to Leinenkugel's and to the Chip the Beer Guy show. In fine CBG fashion I'd just like to end with some PDQ thanks out ASAP, IDK why, but it makes me LOL...so I'll BRB next week.
C! (That's short for "Cheers!")

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).