Flying Mouflan - The Label

Just thought you'd want to have a peek @ the new Troeg's Flying Mouflan (aka Scratch # 4) label. As John describes it...Mouflan is "like pushing nugget nectar off the side of a cliff." Can't wait to try this one...

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. This past saturday, we went to the Troegs event at 'Good Dog'. They had some of the Mouflan on cask...however I was unfortunately disappointing with it.

    I'm going to have to try this again, perhaps on draft or in bottle to see if I will like this...I'm unsure if I should credit a long beer day for my lack of 'mouflan love', or if my taste buds were dead on, and I was simply let down by the hype. I hope it's more of the first option...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the scratch version so I guess we'll see. I'm anxious to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).