18 April 2017
From Iron Hill:
On Thursday, April 20, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant will release Rising Sun IPA in cans, a first for the American-style IPA. Recently, Iron Hill committed to making more of their popular and award-winning beers available to fans, and this latest release is emblematic of that commitment.
· Rising Sun IPA is brewed with 100% Japanese Sorachi Ace hops for a spicy citrus character that’s perfect for warm weather drinking.
- Cans will be available while supplies last in four-packs of 16-oz. cans
- Cans will be available for both dine-in and take-out at all 12 Iron Hill locations
- The can also features a fresh new design from Pittsburgh, PA’s Smith Brothers Agency, the beginning of a new collaboration between the brewery and the firm.
- Future collaborations will include summer’s much-anticipated release of Mahalo, Apollo! summer wheat beer in cans later this year.