17 March 2017
Join us Saturday, April 1st for the 5th edition of our Offline Series, and a pre-opening day celebration in honor of our beloved Orioles kicking off their 2017 season. We’ll be releasing ‘GOSE O’s’ a salty sweet combination of fresh cantaloupe and black lava sea salt. It’s no mistake that the two main ingredients in this delicious brew are Orange and Black. So step up to the plate with us and swig away!
Gose O's! Tasting Notes:
This light-gold 5.5% ABV Gose puts a unique twist on the classic German salty brew with its infusion of cantaloupe and black lava sea salt. It strikes the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors, while an addition of oak-smoked wheat to the grain bill imbues the beer with hints of smoke, creating a complex and sophisticated, yet highly refreshing and drinkable summer brew.
- 22 brews on draft including at least 3 unique prototypes
- 12oz. 6 packs available for: $15.99 and cases for $60
- Take something home fresh in a crowler or bring your own growler
- Full menu of delicious food pairings from the Jolly Pig food truck
- Come decked out (& we mean DECKED OUT) in your O’s gear & be rewarded!
- Play baseball themed games and challenges in the brewery to win prizes
- Brewery tours throughout the day
- Open house pay-as-you-go event, no cover charge
- Family friendly - must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol
It all happens Saturday, April 1st from 11am to 3pm, see you here!
8901 Yellow Brick Rd, Suite B, Rosedale, MD 21237