02 January 2017
The rich flavors of baklava conjure memories from lifetimes ago when early trade systems oozed around the globe, mixing the delicate ingredients of humanity ever closer together. In places where philosophy and art layered atop advancements in science and industry, it was a recipe destined to rise.
Our first 2017 Stasis Project release is rooted in the bourbon barrel aged version of our World Beer Cup 2016 Silver Medal winning 'Cobaltic Porter.' Racked over hazelnuts, pistachios, and walnuts then finished with wild honey, this beer is a delicate nod to the innovators and inspirations of ages past.
We've made a few changes to our release structure for 2017! Please pay very careful attention to all of the listed details and stipulations. There will be no exceptions to the structure outlined below -- your purchase signifies your thorough understanding of the following:
Ticket Purchase Details
Once you've selected your desired ticket quantity and clicked Checkout, Eventbrite treats the registration page as a waiting room with a six-minute time limit, but it does not hold your tickets! Have your Government Issued ID (drivers license, passport, or military ID) and form of payment on hand and ready to go -- you'll want to move through that screen as quickly as possible. The tickets are officially yours once you've hit complete and the credit card payment has been processed.
Online ticket sales will begin on Sunday, January 22nd at 12:00pm PST and will end on Tuesday, January 24th at 11:59pm, or when tickets have sold out.
- Bottles of Byzantine Vision are $20.95 each, limit three per person.
- This price does not include Eventbrite tax + processing fees.
Tickets may be redeemed at the Bottle Logic Tasting Room beginning at 12:00pm on Saturday, January 28th until 8:00pm on Sunday, February 12th during regular Tasting Room operating hours only. Please visit bottlelogic.com for hours and location.
- In the interest of ensuring our local supporters don't get shut out of online sales, we do not permit 'proxy' pick-ups.
- The name entered as the Ticket Buyer must match the name on the credit card used for purchase. Conflicting orders will be deleted. When retrieving your bottles you must present your valid ID and the information must match.
- To exchange your tickets for bottles you must bring your tickets (printed or mobile) and show your VALID ID that matches the name and ID number on the ticket. Expired, hole punched or otherwise damaged IDs will not be accepted, even with DMV paperwork – this has been and will continue to be our house policy.
- Any orders that attempt to work around the bottle limit will be voided entirely. Arbitrary misuse of Tier Three bonus bottle codes will result in complete revocation of status. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to these standards.
- If tickets do not sell out online, bottles may be available for purchase in the Tasting Room after the sale concludes.
We’re hosting the Byzantine Vision release party on Saturday, January 28th where you will be able to enjoy draft pours of Byzantine Vision (on draft from open to close) and exchange your Eventbrite tickets for your purchases at a convenient bottle pick-up station in the warehouse. No tickets are necessary to attend, everyone is welcome! This will be the easiest and most festive opportunity to pick up your bottles!