08 December 2016
BEHOLD! Our Horsemen of the Hopocalypse return to ride another year. We’re celebrating these massively hopped Imperial IPAs with a party for the end of the world, complete with live music, delicious food and the freshest hop bombs you’ve ever consumed. Join us from 1pm-5pm the Saturday before SF Beer Week, February 4, 2017, to welcome the return of Hopocalypse Green Label Double IPA and Black Label Triple IPA. These two monster heavy hitters will be joined (again) this year by Red Label Double IPA, as well as a few guest drafts from our favorite breweries. Stay tuned for official lineup.
Let’s get down to business, here’s the nitty gritty:
- Early Bird and Pre-Sale General Admission include collectable tasting glass with 8 drink tickets, each good for a 4oz pour of any beer on tap. General Admission will be available for purchase at the door for $40.
- VIP Packages include Early Entry with guaranteed first taste of rare, barrel-aged brews, SIX (6) bottles of Black Label Triple IPA, collectable tasting glass, 10 drink tickets and 10% off all merch. VIP packages will only be available pre-sale!
- Additional drink tickets will be available on-site.
- There will be a FREE shuttle running to and from San Leandro BART station to the event. Don’t drink and drive, folks!
- There will be a SIX (6) bottle limit for Hopocalypse Black Label (included in the VIP package), available on a first come, first served basis.
- NO growler or rhino fills will be available during the event. Instead, we’re releasing a limited amount of both rhinos andgrowlers Sunday morning at opening (11:30am).
- No refunds for lost receipts. No refunds on tickets.
- This is a rain of shine event, 21+ only with no children and no pets allowed.