28 November 2016
“We have a lot of exciting plans for next year & we wanted to give our fans and partners a preview,” Laura Bell, Bell’s Vice President and Co-owner said.
Mars, The Bringer of War, will return for its second appearance. Mars was part of Bell’s limited seven-part Planets Series, inspired by the music of Gustav Holst. This Double IPA will see greater distribution than in 2014, but will still be limited. It will ship in April.
Hell Hath No Fury … Ale, a Belgian-inspired Dark Ale, will also return from the Bell’s archive in September.
“A few of our favorites will be taking a break, but aren’t being permanently retired,” she said.
We also reserve the right to add a few surprises, she added.
As previously announced, Am I Right or Amarillo, an American IPA made with 100% Amarillo® hops, will ship exclusively to Texas when Bell’s launches its 31st state in early March.
A Bell’s specialty stout will also make its debut in bottles in the fall. Additional details about that beer will be announced at a later date.
Oberon, Bell’s seasonal American wheat ale, will return on March 27, giving fans an eagerly awaited first taste of summer. Five-liter mini-kegs will start shipping in May. Oberon will be the only Bell’s beer to be released in mini-kegs next year.
Year round beers (Amber, Two Hearted, Third Coast Beer, Oatsmobile, Oarsman, Lager of the Lakes, Kalamazoo Stout and Porter) and other Bell’s seasonals (Smitten, Best Brown and Winter White) will all return.
Other returning Bell’s specialties:
· JANUARY: Hopslam (12 oz. cans and draught)
· FEBRUARY: Consecrator Doppelbock (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· MAY: Pooltime – Belgian-inspired Wheat Ale brewed with cherry juice (12 oz. cans and draught)
· JUNE: Quinannan Falls India Pale Lager (12 oz. cans and draught)
· SEPTEMBER: Octoberfest Beer (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· SEPTEMBER: Special Double Cream Stout (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· SEPTEMBER: Roundhouse India Red Ale (12 oz. cans and draught)
· SEPTEMBER: Expedition Stout (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· SEPTEMBER: Third Coast Old Ale (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· NOVEMBER: Cherry Stout (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· NOVEMBER: Christmas Ale (12 oz. bottles and draught)
· DECEMBER: Eccentric Ale (12 oz. bottles and draught) – Bell’s General Store and Eccentric Café release only (Kalamazoo)
For more information and for updates, keep an eye on Bell’s website, bellsbeer.com, or join them on social media.