22 June 2016
On June 25th we will be celebrating the retirement of two of our longest tenured mainstay brews: Serum XXIPA and EuForia Toffee Nut Brown Ale. Both have served us well for many years, but are now retiring to make way for two new young guns to join our mainstay ranks. Funk, our Blueberry Citrus Wheat Ale, and Blood Orange Neon Gypsy IPA have been stealing the hearts of craft beer connoisseurs up and down the east coast, so we've decided to promote them to our year round lineup.
To celebrate this momentous changing of the guard we've decided to open our tasting room doors to the public for the first time ever! Please join us to celebrate the Retirement & Initiation of these fantastic brews. We'll have all 4 beers available on draft along with 18 other unique DuClaw beers. Visitors will have access to our tasting room, as well as the opportunity to get an insider's look at our state-of-the-art brewing facility through hourly tours given by our talented brewing staff. Check out all the important details below, and we hope to see you June 25th!
• 1pm - 5pm, Saturday, June 25th
• Admission is free!
• Small (5oz) and Large (16oz) pours of 22 unique brews will be available for purchase.
• 6 Packs of the soon-to-be-gone Serum XXIPA will be available to purchase.
• Tours of our 60,000 sqft brewing facility will be available at 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm.
• Our tasting room features Darts, Foosball, Ping Pong, and a Pool Table!
• Light bar snacks will be available for purchase.
• Adults 21 and older only please, I.D.s will be checked for those purchasing alcohol.