04 October 2010
It was a really fun day at the Berwick Brewing Co Oktoberfest celebration on Saturday. Lots of good friends, lots of good beers and some near-perfect Oktoberfest weather. I thought I’d pass on a few photos of the event and keep in mind the celebration CONTIUNUES this week (10/7-10/10).
1) The new entrance for the BBC Oktoberfest is now on the far side of the building.
2) The wall of fame on the brew room door.
3) The enclosed bier garten, now with windows and heat!
4) The new enclosed outdoor kitchen and dining area at BBC.
5) The entrance tent @ BBC complete with some impressive wooden vats.
6) The Hammerschlagen game.