Chip the Beer Guy – Seeking Your Input

ChipBeer I've heard from Chip and he's seeking input on the Chip the Beer Guy show as the re-launch is coming soon. Please comment or e-Mail me (or Chip directly) what you liked and didn't like about the show (for example was it too short or too long...) and I'll be sure all replies get to Chip. I’ll be doing this in the same way we did the “In a Perfect Beer World” series I did earlier.  This is a great opportunity for the beer loving community to have their voice heard so please reply.

 



UPDATE FROM CHIP (4/27):

Hey friends, Rock 107 has always had Thirsty Thursday, but Mike, Eric and Jay will quench their thirsts this week as I'm returning to the air this Thursday, April 29th (coincedentally my Mom's birthday) at 9:15 AM. I'm looking forward to my return and bringing our listeners information on the best beers and the best brewers. If you have any questions or requests, you can e-mail them to chip@rock107.com Cheers!!!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I liked the show just as it was. I will miss John Webster but I am anxious to hear wht you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rock on Chip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm open to new ideas for the show and I'm not really sure on how long it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show was always fun, although without Webster I'm not sure it will be the same. In any case I look forward to what you all decide to do at 107.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).