Lion Brewery – Label Fun

23 November 2009

Yes it’s Premium Jersey Lager Beer…another label I had not heard of.  Am I the only one amazed at how many brews have come out of Lion?  Am I the only one amazed there no one (except perhaps my feeble attempt) has compiled these into some sort of retrospective?  I’m betting I’ve only hit a small percentage of the labels.

 

LionJerseyLabel

6 comments (click to read or post):

---Guy,  23 November, 2009 09:03  

Here's another challenge for you:

Queen City

mybeerbuzz,  23 November, 2009 09:09  

Thanks...I'm on it...

mybeerbuzz,  23 November, 2009 09:17  

I've seen some Queen City from Buffao NY and some labels when they were still run out of Cumberland MD (before lion I believe).

sam k,  23 November, 2009 17:51  

I've not seen them from W-B, either! I like your idea of a compendium of labels from The Lion, but I'll bet there're so many you wouldn't be able to track a great many of them down.

leoorl44 23 November, 2009 17:54  

Another challenge...Wall St. Lager.

mybeerbuzz,  23 November, 2009 17:58  

Thanks guys....I'll keep looking and I like a challenge. I do have quite a few more coming, although not the challenges you've all mentioned so far. I do of course take guest submissions so if any of you have a scan of a cool Lion label, please e-Mail it to me and I'll post it up.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate them so it may not immediately appear...and please be nice!

Lets Talk Beer!

We've added some tools to encourage interaction. First and foremost, you'll see the Recent Comments section up above. This list displays the most recent comments from individual posts. Feel free to comment on ANY post by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of any post, or any link in the Recent Comments section. Comments are moderated, however you can choose to post anonymously.

Please also remember mybeerbuzz is very active on Facebook & Twitter and we DO support RSS feeds for posts and comments.

My NEW Facebook Fan Page Come LIKE it!

WILK Friday BeerBuzz

Advertising

mybeerbuzz.com is not affiliated with any of the advertisers shown above. We run Ads as a way to help offset the costs to run this FREE blog....BUT if you do happen to click on any of these ads (even if you don't buy), we do eventually get a few pennies....literally.

Sponsor mybeerbuzz.com

Creative Commons License
mybeerbuzz.com by mybeerbuzz.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mybeerbuzz.com.

  © Copyright 2014 mybeerbuzz.com

Back to TOP