Keystone - Can Hunt 2014 & Camo Cans

image

Here we have Keystone Light and Keystone Ice specialty cans for the 2014 hunting season.  This is Can Hunt 2014 and the Real Tree Hunting Season Camo Cans.  These are all 12oz cans and Keystone Ice comes in at 5.9% ABV.
image


image


imageimageimage

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

7 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I found a camo can in my 12 pack and was wondering if it is worth anything or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Keystone Light/Premium/Ice sell like crazy here. I always see the Light version's annual can hunt but have NEVER seen any change in the Ice version's label. You have just confused and upset me with this post. I wouldn't believe that the Ice version participated in this if it wasn't for your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're mostly seasonal cans...and yes I only post them....I don't create them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you don't create them Bil(l.) I was being facetious.

    If you Google Keystone Ice (add "beer" if necessary), and go to images, you won't find any camo cans. You are the only reference that Keystone Ice also comes in seasonal cans.

    I just bought a 30-pack of Keystone Light this week with the Realtree camo cans and only the Light version had this option. Keystone Ice had the normal label and packaging. I don't think my area participates in a changed Keystone Ice, which is disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...you'd be surprised how many people think I do create they. There's actually a bulletin board on my commute (River St in WB) advertising the orange cans but I've never actually seen them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got one myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got the keystone camo 15 packs here 4.9%alc what's the chance to enter win prize? Some sort of bass pro shop thing? Never even heard of keystone ice but it's definitely something we need here. I thought beer was supposed to be stronger in Canada. I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).