Keystone Light - Can Hunt Limited Edition 2013

image
Here’s a peek at the new CAN HUNT 2013 limited edition can from Keystone Light.  This is a 12oz can and it will come in at 104 calories & 5 g carb per 12oz serving.
.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

23 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Oh my...Got one and Orange I glad I drank it...Mighty tasty...Hmmm, Orange Keystone beer or orange juice, hmmm easy choice ay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo we were playing cards and the orange can appeared .. drank it .. just a good as the regular!

    We were thinking maybe if we turned in the can unopened we would win 5,0000... too late .. drank it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So one of these orange cans was in our 30 pack today. Is it worth anything????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got one. Is it worth anything???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have 2 orange cans...one is drank and the other is full does this mean anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found one in my thirty pack but after research it is only a collectable can not worth anything unless someone can tell me different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My buddy drinks stones, found a orange can hunt.
    Nice can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got one in a 30 pack. Not going to open it, I am going to will it to my grandchildren. Might be worth something one day :-)

    ReplyDelete

  9. Got one last night! Was loading some out of a case (24 pack) into the freezer in the garage to get cold, and found one! I started screaming and my wife thought... well, she probably just thought I was drunk.

    Brought it in to show her and her first words: "Is it worth anything?"

    My words: "No, but it's rare! It's a collectable. They do this every year, and with all of this stuff that I drink, I've never found one!"

    Her words: "Well, don't drink it!"

    My words: "How am I supposed to not drink it?"

    Update: It's sitting unopened on the kitchen counter, mocking me, lol.

    Kernersville, NC

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter has found 3 orange cans. Won't tell you how many 30 packs she had to open to find them, but you can figure the odds. Wondering like everyone else, "Are they worth anything?" Well, I can tell you they're worth the cost of 3 30 packs. from Brownsboro, Tx

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's worth about as much as a billy beer....

    5 cents....

    beer can collecting died in the 80s.... I got 1000s in my attic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They must be rare. I buy 6/30 pks. month. I found one! I felt lucky! I drank it and enjoyed it because not to allow a good beer to go its "full circle of life" and be enjoyed is just alcohol abuse. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been searching all year with no luck. Bought a 30 the other day and low and behold, got 3 in that pack. Happy musician

    ReplyDelete

  14. Update from Kernersville (Nov. 9 above):

    Similar to the last time, i found another one! The wife wasn't home this time, so i just left it on the counter for her to see, he he.

    I was especially surprised, because the case wasn't marked as a "Can Hunt" case. Oh, and the first one is sitting on the very top of the baker's rack in the kitchen, still mocking me, lol.

    As for the folks that found 3 in one case: i congratulate you; but... how lazy are the folks that work at your local brewery, to just put them all out at once like that?


    ReplyDelete
  15. please, I have found several cans plan on mounting them. However I've lost the story behind the cans.. can anyone help me. Send to illfret4u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. have two orange cans now, now what bro, he thought he had it made with his one can he found..... now i got the last laugh.... i guess, unless he finds sumore eventually

    ReplyDelete
  17. husband bought a 30 pack of Coors light, found 3 cans of Keystone in it, one was a orange can!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 3 years I've drank Kestone light and never found one. The other day bought a 30pk and to a pleasant surprise have finally found one!!!!! I was so excited I had to call my wife lol. I'm proud to say my wife has mounted it and placed for all my friends to see. Happy hunting

    ReplyDelete
  19. I ate the can, just tasted like metal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i got a unopened orange keystone light can hunt limited edition 2013 & was wondering if there was a prize or not casey 52names@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well I got five now and I did not win nothing. Ill probably just drink them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have a keystone light orange can from either 2013/2014... Should i keep it... Or throw it away... Is it worth keeping

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).