Saint Arnold Homefront IPA

image
Here’s your first look at Saint Arnold  Homefront IPA…..Texas Craft Brewed Ale…part of operation homefront this 22oz brew is donating 100% of it’s profits to benefit Operation Homefront..an organization providing emergency financial & other assistance to the families of U.S. service members & wounded soldiers.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. 1 pInt, 6oz bottle served in Tulip Glass:
    This beer pours a slightly cloudy pure gold with hints of copper to the color. The head is quick to rise and slow to settle with a final head of a shaving cream like appearance. The lacing is invisible because the head remains so thick is slopes down from the sides of my tulip glass.

    The nose is sweet malts with pine and sharp hops, hints of fruit, vanilla and black pepper. The nose seems weak for as flavorful as this is but my allergies are kicking my ass so the nose is probably a lot better than I can smell right now. The notes I can smell are coming though extremely strong though. So I am erroring on the side of good to exceptional considering how compromised my sinuses are right now.

    The taste is a very interesting combination of fruity meets dry with very strong hops as one would expect from an American IPA. What is great is that he hopping is not overdone as many American IPA’s are. I have no idea how they managed such contrasting flavor in such an intense fashion that doesn’t leave a lingering aftertaste, but they did it. This one had great flavors that is dominated by the blend of hops that just floats perfectly on the palate leaving you very satisfied.

    The mouthfeel is smooth and silky without being too heavy. Overall this one is extremely drinkable. Very satisfying and a majorly good beer from the boys and Gals at Saint Arnolds.

    And one more major bonus, this beer is an Operation Homefront product. All Profits from the sale of this beer goes to goes to service members and wounded soldiers to lend assistance where it is greatly needed. The fact that I get to drink a great beer and help our soldiers and their families at the same time is just fantastic. Finally someone figured out how to bottle some patriotism.

    I highly recommend it. I can’t wait to have some more.

    Time to stop typing and start drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Prescott....I'm anxious to try it myself but I'm not sure I'll see it up our way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).