Rock 107 & Xmas Party w/Purvs & One Guy Brewing

19 December 2008

With the weather mess going on it's an odd Friday and an odd show. I'll admit when you work for an academic institution, and it snows, you typically get the day off. With the weather delays I'm tuning in from home today so I'll admit I have not been up since 6AM. I'll post a little today as the show progresses but so far I've only heard the guys (and Ruthie) telling everyone to ignore the weather and come up to "our heated tent" closely followed by the end of the Xmas show. So you'll have to brave out your day without any comments from Mr. Funny-pants today.

Wait...I take it back...they just did three songes...then somehow back to the Xmas show...but again all they're discussing is snow.

Congrats to Bryan and Guy for some great publicity...
Cheers and stay safe out there today...

2 comments (click to read or post):

Johnnyirishman 19 December, 2008 16:21  

I was there this morning, and had a great time. Atomic Punk I.P.A. is awesome!! Especially when its free!! But I would have gladly shelled out the dough to drink this brew. I chatted with Chip the beer guy about our favorite styles and the growing local craft beer scene. All and all it was an eventful morning!!

Thanks for the heads up, had I not been on here every day I wouldent have known about this event as I have satelite radio.

MyBeerBuzz...you've done it again!

Keep up the good work!

mybeerbuzz,  19 December, 2008 16:58  

Thank you....Glad you made it out and thanks for reprting in. I'm anxious to try Guy's IPA. Hope you avoided the snow....it's a mess here. Thanks again

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate them so it may not immediately appear...and please be nice!

Lets Talk Beer!

We've added some tools to encourage interaction. First and foremost, you'll see the Recent Comments section up above. This list displays the most recent comments from individual posts. Feel free to comment on ANY post by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of any post, or any link in the Recent Comments section. Comments are moderated, however you can choose to post anonymously.

Please also remember mybeerbuzz is very active on Facebook & Twitter and we DO support RSS feeds for posts and comments.

My NEW Facebook Fan Page Come LIKE it!

WILK Friday BeerBuzz

Advertising

mybeerbuzz.com is not affiliated with any of the advertisers shown above. We run Ads as a way to help offset the costs to run this FREE blog....BUT if you do happen to click on any of these ads (even if you don't buy), we do eventually get a few pennies....literally.

Sponsor mybeerbuzz.com

Creative Commons License
mybeerbuzz.com by mybeerbuzz.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mybeerbuzz.com.

  © Copyright 2014 mybeerbuzz.com

Back to TOP