Offshoot Beer Releasing Fashionably Late, Better Late Than Never & Ruemor Mill / Bruery Terreux Bottles
27 April 2017
From The Bruery:
We have three new beers from Offshoot Beer Co. on draft at our Tasting Rooms this week.
- Fashionably Late is a juicy, hazy IPA featuring Citra, El Dorado and Mandarina Bavaria hops, Two-Row and Pale Wheat malts, and rolled oats.
- Better Late Than Never is a juicy, hazy Double IPA featuring Mosaic, Vic Secret and Citra hops, and Golden Promise and Wheat malts.
- Ruemor Mill is an unfiltered, double dry-hopped IPA brewed with two-row, spelt, pils, rolled oats and intrigue, featuring Amarillo, Citra and Galaxy hops.
At the Tasting Room at The Bruery we have a limited edition button set, featuring four pins related to our April can releases, and a 16-oz. Offshoot Beer Co. branded glass. Purchase an Offshoot glass and get a limited edition poster with artwork from our recent can releases for one dollar! First-come, first-served while supplies last.
Although we are sold out of our first can releases to fans on our Interest List, sign up via offshootbeer.com to stay in the know for future releases.
Don’t miss out on the Anniversaire de Bruery Terreux sale! A number of archive bottles are available at both Tasting Rooms. The following releases are available first-come, first-served:
- Mélange #1 Mega Pack: a set of Mélange #1 (2013), Mélange #1 (2014) and Mélange #1 (2016). A blend of our bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout, Black Tuesday, along with our Flemish-style sour red ale, Oude Tart.
- Frambulous: our SoCal take on a Belgian-style Framboise, a blend of oak-aged sour ale with raspberries.
- Super Frucht Pack: three bottles from our fruited Berliner Weisse-style series including, Frucht: Yumberry, Frucht: Cherry and Frucht: Blueberry.
- Valise: a wine-inspired sour ale with Viognier grapes.
- Beret With Peaches and Vanilla: a variation of our imperial sour witbier aged in oak with raspberries, peaches and vanilla
- Griffon Bruxellois (2017): the public release of our sour brown ale aged in oak barrels with cherries.----
Be sure to plan ahead and check our up-to-the-minute tap list and bottle menu for both Tasting Rooms. More bottles are available on TheBrueryStore.com