10 March 2017
From Jack’s Abby:
We’re starting our St. Patty’s celebration early with a week FULL of releases at Jack’s Abby and Springdale Barrel Room. That’s right, we’re having a week long pre-game of releases to help you prep for the weekend’s festivities. Come on down to the Beer Hall or the Barrel Room to pick up your supplies for the weekend or sample something you’ve never tried before. We’ll have new releases Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. At Jack’s Abby we’ve got four of our barrel-aged Framinghammer variants and the release of Wicked Philthy, our collab with Søle Artisan Ales, a wicked hoppy NE Style IPL. At Springdale, Good N’ You is back as well as a release of a brand new draft-only Biere de Garde. And, of course, Springdale sours Kriek Mythology, Slanting Light and Cuvee d’Or Rouge are all available in bottles.
It’s almost hammer time! On Tuesday we’ll be releasing 4 Barrel-Aged Framinghammer variants, PB&J Framinghammer, Mole Framinghammer, Cordon Rouge Framinghammer and the classic Bourbon Barrel-Aged Framinghammer. Each variant will be available for purchase in half-liter bottles and on draft. No limit on bottles for the time being but they will go quickly! Additional barrel-aged framinghammers will be released on draft and in limited bottle runs throughout the coming weeks so stay tuned for additional releases.
- PB&J Framinghammer is our take on a classic. Aged with Teddy’s local peanut butter. Who doesn’t love a good PB&J sandwich?!
- Bursting with flavor. This variant is aged with chili peppers, chocolate, cinnamon and vanilla beans.
- The OG Framinghammer. Simple and Classic.
- Cordon Rouge is aged in brandy barrels with orange peel and it’s available in bottles for the first time this year.
Hey Howayah? Good N’ You cans return to the Springdale Barrel Room on Thursday. It’s bursting at the seams with bright citrusy hop flavor. We’ve also got bottles of three oak-aged sours available. Kriek Mythology, an oak-aged sour beer with cherries, Slanting Light, an oak-aged sour beer with plums, and Cuvee d’Or Rouge, our barrel master’s select blend of golden and red sour lagers.
- IPA dry-hopped with Citra, Galaxy and El Dorado
- Kriek Mythology honors the sour cherry beers of the Flanders region of Belgium
- Brown lager aged on plums in a foeder
- Our Barrel Master’s blend of golden and red sour lagers