04 January 2017
We will be selling allocations for a case of 22oz bottles (that's 12 whole bottles, folks!) to be picked up at the brewery between February 3rd and 12th. We also have a few other surprises in store including some hoppy beers we will be brewing for the Bistro Double IPA festival, carbonated Class X (yeah, we know) and yes, even a batch of Citra with the "Hazy" New England yeast. OK, I guess it isn't a surprise anymore. Still, it should be a great time and we look forward to hanging out with those that make the trek.
Details for the bottle sale are as follows:
1. There is a one case (TWELVE 22oz bottles total) limit per person for the entire event
- If you want less than 12 bottles, go in with a friend. No single bottles for sale.
- If you want more than 12 bottles, talk a friend into buying a ticket and bring them along
- If you try to buy more than one ticket, we will figure it out and cancel your additional tickets, so please don't try.
2. You must come to the brewery to pick-up your bottles. Yeah, we know it is a long way, but we really want you come see our great mountain town and we want to make sure the beer is taken care of right up until it hits your hot little hands. Of course, we recommend refrigerating immediately afterwards.
3. You must have your drivers license with you - it must be yours, you must be at least 21 and your license must match the ticket you bought (you will be asked for it during your purchase).
4. Tickets are sold corresponding to a pick-up time window (see dates below).
- Please make sure you can come to the brewery during the assigned dates BEFORE you buy your ticket. If you don't come during your pick-up window, your order may be cancelled without refund.
5. The purchaser of the ticket DOES NOT have to match the name of the person picking up. We got that question a lot last time. So yeah, you can buy bottles on your credit card, put your friends name down as the purchaser and have your friend pick them up for you. Got that? Just remember that you probably owe your friend a huge debt. Maybe a bottle of Citra will work?
6. You may not resell these bottles. That would be illegal.
The Pick-Up Time Windows ARE (choose one):
A. Friday, February 3rd to Sunday, February 5th
B. Monday, February 6th to Thursday, February 9th
C. Friday, February 10th to Sunday, February 12th
Now that you have read and understand all the rules, you are ready to have a good time, get your tickets, come to the brewery, and enjoy!
If you still have questions after reading all the details,
please (ever so kindly) email Jillian at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR CITRA:http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2763185