05 December 2016
Guess what’s coming, guess what’s close?
It’s just one beer some love the most!
Brewed with honey and Simcoe hops
We ship it quick to all the shops!
The first beer of the brand new year
So full of hops it makes you cheer!
Its Hopslam folks prepare yourself-
In January it hits the shelves!
To up the ante, if we may
Please send your Hopslam love our way
A special tour on which you’ll go
For how to enter, read below:
To celebrate the 2017 release of Hopslam, we have designed a unique brewery tour to celebrate one of the most coveted double IPAs out there.
This hop-centric experience will only be offered once and will be limited to just a handful of spots at our Comstock Brewery.
It will be on Jan. 11 at 6 p.m. and will include:
- A Hopslam hop rub with our Innovation Brewing Manager, Andy Farrell.
- A discussion, also lead by Andy, about how we select which hops make it into this beer.
- A close-up look at our new A+ Cellar, where we dry hop this and other wonderfully aromatic beers.
- Fresh Hopslam right from the source (of course).
- A few other fun surprises that we cannot tell you about just yet (as much as we really, really want to)!
How do you get to experience this one-of-a-kind opportunity?
In order to tour, you must enter to win (although everyone who shows us their love of Hopslam will receive something).
Write a song, paint a picture, take a photo, shoot a video, orchestrate a rock-opera, slam us with poetry! Do whatever it is that you do best to express your love for Hopslam (just be sure to keep it clean).
If you share that love on social media, be sure to tag us (@bellsbrewery) and use the hashtag #HopSlamMe. You will need to fill out this form in order to be considered.
The deadline to enter is Dec. 23. Each random winner will win two spots on this exclusive Hopslam Brewery Tour.
Winners will be notified in early January with plenty of time to make travel accommodations if chosen.
Cheers and good luck!