01 December 2016
NEWPORT, OR . (Dec. 1, 2016) —Rogue Ales & Spirits announces the release of Santa’s Private Reserve Ale just in time for the Holidays. Here are 10 things you might not have known about this Yuletide favorite.
1. It's the only bottle featuring the real Santa Claus.
2. The beer is crafted without the use of twigs, spices or fruits.
3. Santa’s has won 10 awards, including three World Beer Championships gold medals.
4. Oregon-grown liquid Christmas, Santa’s is brewed with Rogue Farms grown hops and barley.
5. The bottle’s snowflakes glisten and glow in the dark.
6. It pairs well with Christmas cookies.
7. It's been a seasonal favorite for 15 years and counting.
8. The recipe was inspired by the original St. Rogue Red.
9. The beer is double-hopped in the brew kettle.
10. Ratebeeer.com gives it a style score of 98.
Santa’s Private Reserve Ale is available now in 12-ounce bottles, serigraphed 22-ounce bottles and on draft. Find Santa’s near you using Rogue’s own Beer Finder tool. For more information about the Revolution, visit rogue.com.