Mybeerbuzz.com - Help Us Amp Up Our Beer Calendar

image
For the last 6-years we’ve been maintaining the mybeerbuzz.com Beer Calendar and doing our best to populate it with beer events.  Unfortunately, when I say “maintaining” I really mean that I’ve been manually entering most every event by hand.  This has always been a compromise because I simply can’t post about every beer event sent my way (about 30+ per/week); so as a compromise I enter them into the Beer Calendar instead.

Because this hasn’t been very effective and I do want this to be a valuable beer resource, I’m asking for your help.

I’m Google Calendar based, so I’m looking for someone willing to either share their existing beer calendar in Google Calendar format OR someone willing to create, maintain and share a beer calendar.  This is NOT limited to just one person.  If you want to just publish beer events for your region or state, that’s great.  I’ll take what I can get.  If this is something that benefits your beer-related club, brewery or bar, that’s cool too as long as the events relate to beer.  If this is something that helps create traffic for your site, that’s cool too, again as long as the events relate to beer.

If you’re interested, please hit me up at myberbuzz@gmail.com

UPDATE:  We have integrated our FaceBook calendar, so invite me to your beer event and your event will show up on the calendar automatically.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).