Nick Benz Leaving Dogfish Head - Sam Calagione Named CEO

imageFrom Dogfish Head:

Dogfish Head announced to it’s employees this morning that Nick Benz woul be leaving his role as CEO:

This from Sam Calagione at Dogfish Head:

“Nick has played an incredibly important role as a leader and brilliant business mind helping us grow in our own intentionally off-centered direction. His legacy is rich with accomplishments from overseeing the physical expansion of our state-of-the-art brewery to his stewardship of our collaborative culture.  I think his greatest accomplishment has been nurturing, motivating, and growing the most talented & awesome team of leaders we have ever had in our 21 years.  As we build our 2017 plan around our innovative products and amazing people, I can honestly say I have never been more excited for the future of Dogfish than I am right now.”

From Nick:

“I love Dogfish and everything it stands for.  My journey started by adopting Sam’s dream then somewhere along the way I called it my own dream.  I’ve given Dogfish my all for 13-plus years and starting in 2017 it is time for me to do the same for my wife and 3 young children.  I will always have fond memories of my time at Dogfish.  It is comforting to know my fellow co-workers will ensure the vision of Dogfish stays alive and well.”

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).