25 August 2016
We’re excited to announce that Headroom will be released THIS Saturday, August 27th! 250 cases will be sent to each location. (2) 4-pack per person limit. NO Headroom growler fills. Our Team members will be able to guide you appropriately on-site, however changes to our normal business operations are outlined below.
FORT POINT LOCATION:
- Hours: 10AM-6PM.
- Cans and bottles only, NO GROWLER FILLS OF ANY BEERS ALL DAY.
- To regulate and streamline the sales process, we will be using a bracelet system. Prior to opening, Trillium staff will begin ID'ing and braceleting customers in line; we hope this will quicken the transaction time and also allow us to keep track of on-hand inventory. No valid ID, no beer. A bracelet does not guarantee a purchase of Headroom.
- A limited amount of custom Headroom T-shirts and glassware will be available for purchase!
For this special release we will be operating two separate areas for efficiency and crowd-control with separate entrances for the Retail Area & Taproom. The Retail entrance will be the far side door with the line forming along the side of the building, snaking up to our overflow parking at 50 Hudson. We will have assigned staff in parking areas to help facilitate organization and management of the retail line.
Just a few guidelines to go over to make this day run smoothly!
- Please, no bottle shares/drinking in the parking lots.
- Please, no parking in neighboring business' parking lots or on the street. Cars found to be parked outside of indicated Trillium areas will be towed (see map below). If all parking spots are filled, a Trillium parking lot attendee will let you know if you will need to wait, then indicate when a spot does open. Do not circle around looking for a spot if the attendee indicates the lots are full. Thank you for your cooperation!