01 June 2016
From Goose Island:
LAS VEGAS, NV – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is set to open Nevada’s first Goose Island Pub this June. Goose Island Beer Company is an innovator and leader in the craft of brewing, and the resort will offer eight of its signature beers on tap, bottles of Bourbon County and a wide selection of wines, liquor and pub-style food.
Each Goose Island beer strives to define style and captivate the hearts, imaginations and palates of beer drinkers. Hard Rock Hotel’s eight Goose Island beers on tap include:
· Goose 312 Wheat Ale – an urban wheat ale with a hazy straw color, light orange hop aroma, fruity ale flavor and creamy body.
· Goose Four Star Pils – a pilsner with a saffron color, bright floral aroma, crisp flavor and light body
· Goose Green Line Pale Ale – an American pale ale with a goldenrod color, bright American hop aroma, citrus flavor and light crisp body.
· Goose Honker’s Ale – an English-style bitter with a golden sunset color, fruity hop aroma, biscuit malt flavor and soft body.
· Goose IPA – an English India pale ale with a bourbon color, grapefruit aroma, fruity hop flavor and dry body.
· Matilda – inspired by great Trappist ales, this Belgian-style pale ale is fermented with the wild yeast Brettanomyces. Matilda pours a golden sunrise color with dried fruit and clove aromas, a spicy yeast flavor and a satisfying dry finish.
· Sofie – a Belgian-style farmhouse ale with spicy white pepper, citrus tartness, a creamy vanilla finish and light body.
· Summertime Kölsch – a Kölsch with a sunshine color, floral esters, fruity flavors and crisp finish – the perfect summer session ale.
“We’ve been pouring Goose Island beers at our venues for quite some time now,” said Jon Newton, vice president of food and beverage at Hard Rock Hotel. “We are honored to welcome the pub to the Hard Rock Hotel family and are excited to serve the best beers in town.”