Rapper Juicy J To Appear On Colt 45 Cans

image
Here’s another new endorsement coming to Colt 45 Cans.  This time it’s rapper Juicy J and he will be appearing on Colt 45 packaging to promote a contest to win a trip to his family reunion.  These are 32oz and 16oz Ball cans.
image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

14 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I am pretty sure this is THE single most BAD@ss contest I have ever heard of! #foreverhopeful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Do you know if it's possible to buy this can online please? I live in France so I can't buy it in stores. Really cool though, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Empty or full of colt 45 goodness? I can send you empties easily.

      Delete
    2. I have 16oz usa empties. Just let me know if you want one.

      Thx

      Delete
    3. I have 16oz usa empties. Just let me know if you want one.

      Thx

      Delete
    4. I have 16oz usa empties. Just let me know if you want one.

      Thx

      Delete
    5. Empties are good lol. I can buy Colt 45 but not the Juicy J's cans. Bryan I Just followed you on Google+. Tell me if you can send me one please.

      Delete
    6. Empties are good lol, I can buy Colt online but not the Juicy J's cans! Bryan I Just followed you on Google. Tell me if you are still able to send me one please.

      Delete
    7. mitchturgeson from wisconsin30 January, 2017 00:14

      I got an empty 40 if you want it

      Delete
    8. I got 40s you want one?

      Delete
    9. For sure.
      Send me an E-mail: matuidicharos708@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. We want to win the contest we live in Kansas city Mo Ginger Snaps and Meeka Mazzon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not for nothing, this should come in 40 oz. I've noticed that good old fashioned 40 oz malt liquor is lacking in central Ohio. Art least in major grocery stores. I can find this in 16 oz cans. Would also love to see st. Ides and OE 800 in forties again. San only get OE IN 16oz here lately

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).