WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 10 Jan 2014 - Ithaca Beer - Dark Vine & Double Zilla (Video)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

23 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I have to say I really like the Dark Vine and Creeker. I think they should release both in full cases. Marts

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're proud to welcome our new 2014 show sponsor, Sabatin's Pizza in Exeter to the WILK Friday Beer Buzz!

    And what better way to celebrate our new sponsor than with a couple of beers from Ithaca Beer Company!

    Cascazilla was my first taste of Ithaca Beer and Flower Power was my second. Today's beers, Dark Vine and Double Zilla are two great examples of what Ithaca does best. Namely, they make great beer!

    Thanks to Lindo and everyone at Sabatini's, welcome aboard!

    Thanks to Bill from MyBeerBuzz.com, and as always thank you for listening!

    Best,
    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill. I tried posting a comment last week but didn't get it up. I did want to say that I love and miss Brooklyn Monster. I haven't tried the Ithaca but I heard you say Sabatini's has it so I'll have to try it. I like Caskazilla.

    Ryan W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ryan. I've been getting hit with SO many spam comment requests that sorting the real ones form the SPAm has been a challenge. To give you an idea, I've already received 61 SPAM messages on this post alone! I've been forced to periodically turn on the CAPTCHA phrase requirement to eliminate some of these, but unfortunately it seems to also eliminate many of our regular commentors. I'll do my best and of course I continue to respond/read on Facebook and Twitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered what happened. Spam sucks, sorry about that. I love Flower Power so I'm all over this one. Jerr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a 12 pack and think this is one of their best variety packs. Thanks for having it on.

    Berra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sabatinis is my favorite local pizza. I just heard they had great beer so it's now even better for me. I have to try out some of their bottles. Eric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Sabatinis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Dark Vine! If Sabs has more I'll be there for lunch.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice show guys. Sorry to hear about the spam. I've moved most of my commenting over to Facebook so it's not a big deal. Thom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why was Carol flying?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much goes on in the studio that I miss a few things. I didn't see Karel flying until the video so I'm not sure. Too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very funny. You didn't look like you were watching Karel. you all go have too much fun. Jared

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your musical interlude rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the caskazilla news. I love it with any name. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Count me in for Sabs tonight. I'll say hi. Derek

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll be at the next Wed night event so if you're there I'll buy you a beer. TJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. I buy the wife Ithaca Peach Wheat so I'll bet these are good. Thanks buzzers. Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your show and the website is really cool. I get to see the new beers every day. Thank U.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for the Creeker too.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'll be at Sabs tonite. Cheers

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm still rocking to Godzilla!

    Epic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll have to try out Sabatinis. I hear good things about the beer but I'm a little far away. Stan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).