WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 4 Oct 2013 - Saucony Creek Cucumber Kolsch w/Matt Lindenmuth (Video)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

31 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Me love your show long time! Saucony Creek IPA too. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Matt and he's doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great show today guys. I plan to visit Saucony creek when they open and I did sample the Stonefly IPA and really like it. You made my day saying the bottles will be available. Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the Sabatinis tasting and we were able to talk to Matt over a beer or two. He's a really nice guy and I wish him all the best. I tasted the Maple Mistress and really liked it a lot. I didn't know about the new bottles so I'm really excited to see I can get his beer more. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met Matt that night too and the Firkin was really good. Cheers Matt! TenTop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commend anyone who makes beer with local ingredients and it sounded like Matt has it right. I've never heard of anyone but Rogue growing their own barley so that's exciting too. Jaared

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard of Saucony Creek and I did the Sabs sampling too. I didn't realize Matt had such an amazing XGames past. That's great and I can't wait to see what he brings to the brewing industry. Eric

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live near Kutztown so this is exciting news for me. I'll be on the lookout for Saucony Creek. Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was lucky enough to get to try the Cucumber Kolsch with cucumber slices in it. It's a really good beer and I was surprised at the 300lbs of cucumbers too Nice show Matt! Ryan W

    ReplyDelete
  10. Which beers are in bottles? TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stonefly IPA & Maple Mistress so far and I believe Matt will be packaging his stout in 12oz bottles as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another local brewery. I have to try these beers for myself. Thanks WILK. Erin H

    ReplyDelete
  13. I predict Stonefly IPA bottles will be in my cooler very soon. Thanks Saucony! Aaron Hart

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm watching the video now. You have the best job on earth! Jason

    ReplyDelete
  15. X-treme progress in two short years for Matt Lindenmuth and Saucony Creek Brewing. The Cucumber Kolsch, refreshing. The Stoneyfly IPA, well, I love an IPA. And the Captain Pumpkin's Maple Mistress is my new favorite fall seasonal!

    Continued success and our thanks to Matt for being on the show!

    Thanks to Bill from MyBeerBuzz.com, and thank you for listening!
    Best,
    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll be shopping for some Stonefly tonight -- Jake

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew the name was familiar when you introduced Matt today. I remember him on the X Games. I can't wait to try his beer. Rob

    ReplyDelete
  18. Was Nancy penalized a beer for being late for the show? Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nancy came in just in time....! No penalties in beer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice Show guys! and Breaking Jaime Jurado news too!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cucumber! Really? I have to try that one. Epic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. X-Games Athlete turned brewer. I love it. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks again WILK. I didn;t know about Saucony Creek and I grew up in Kutztown too. Now I have another excuse to visit home. Count me in Matt! (Kristen Heard)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I heard the Philadelphia Beer Week event Saucony Creek did was amazing. Very cool. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  25. You always get me! Now we both want to try Saucony Creek beers. I have to meet this guy.

    Jenna (Moosic)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes Matt is a ton of fun and yes it's a Kolsch made with Cucumber...and yes it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Buzzers. The Cucumber idea is very cool idea! I want to try me some. Jack--J

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great name and story for a beer. Captain Pumpkin's Maple Mistress. Nice job....

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  29. We really enjoyed all three Saucony Creek beers today and of course it was a ton of fun enjoying them with Matt. Be sure to check out the new Saucony Creek bottles and draft beers as well. Thanks Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You guys kill me! Lucy Lastik!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I had the Firkin of StoneFly. It was a good one and really hoppy. Yes I want more now! Kev G

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).