mybeerbuzz.com Switching to Wine and Hosting a NEW WineTV Show

WhineTVI excited to announce a new venture for mybeerbuzz.com.  I’ve thought long and hard about this and I’ve finally made the commitment to change our direction to a new and exciting venture.  The media business is a crazy one, but sometimes you have to open new doors and try new things.  Beginning with the Summer 2011 television sweep season, I’ll be hosting a new TV show featuring Wine.  I’ve agreed to sign on for 16 episodes (2 pilots & 14 episodes), and I’m really excited by the new co-host of the show (stay tuned for details).  This program and 2 pilot episodes will be created and distributed by WineTV and will air for 30-minutes every Saturday evening on a national network.  At this time I can’t release the network or co-host, but stay tuned for details on both.












APRIL FOOLS!!!  (so tell the truth….did you believe any of it?!)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

3 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I hope you'll give me a call if you're ever planning on featuring either Night Train ("Serve Very Cold"), Thunderbird, or MD 20/20. I have some experience with those from my collegiate years.

    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ps
    Maybe we could dovetail the wine segment with some pairing suggestions. For instance, "Pairing MD 20/20, peach schnapps, and kippered snacks...bad idea."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the cork-sniffing begin!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).