Friday BeerBuzz – The Teaser 22 Oct 2010

WILKFridayBeerbuzz4I can’t tell you how great last week’s show was for me.  First off I’m a huge fan of Weyerbacher Brewing, and I’ve been so for many many moons, 15 years in fact.  I was also very excited to get to taste one of my favorites, Imperial Pumpkin Ale, with head brewer Chris Wilson.  And if that wasn’t enough, we were all lucky enough to get to taste one of the first samples of Weyerbacher Brewers Select “Mike” to leave the brewery.  All in all a great show, a great guest and of course some amazing beers. 

So what will we be tasting this week? 

Hint:  This week’s beer shares the name of a band, and they are unrelated, even back in 1979. 

Tune in at 8:30AM and see what beer we sample on the Friday Beerbuzz on WILK…bringing good beers and good people together. 

(103.1FM or wilknewsradio.com).

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. The Friday BeerBuzz "tease" usually pops up right here in the middle of the week and sometimes people ask me, "You guys start thinking about Friday on Wednesday?"

    Hey, I start thinking about Friday on Saturday. lol

    Looking forward to another excellent Friday BeerBuzz on WILK 103.1FM and remind anyone reading this...

    ...we're taking the show ON THE ROAD!

    Well, by show, I don't mean microphones and broadcasting. Actually we won't have to sweat that at all as The Friday BeerBuzz "Live" heads out to Krugel's Georgetown Deli on Friday, 11/5 at 5PM for a tasting event that'll be paired up with that morning's featured on-air beer(s)!

    Sample and if you like, buy...or take your pick from the other 1499 beers in stock!

    Okay, I've rambled long enough.

    'til Friday!

    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John....I've got it so bad I actually think several Fridays in advance...so not only am I thinking about this Friday, but also the next two. And yes Friday Nov 5th from 5-7PM join us a Krugel's for Friday BeerBuzz LIVE. Translation=come hang out with us, sample beer and talk beer with the Friday BeerBuzz team!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).