Chip the Beer Guy – 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer

Today the guys tasted San Francisco’s 21st Amendment (the repeal of prohibition) Brewing’s Hell or High Watermelon Wheat beer.  This is a 4.9% ABV low IBU brew that is part of 21st amendments regular canned beers.  I haven’t tried this beer yet so I can’t add much, and I’m still starting to get the feel for all the guys that Chip has on the show so I’m not really sure who likes what…but they all seemed excited to try it.

I’m a big fan of Monk’s Blood from 21st Amendment so I suspect this one is pretty good.  I had Monk’s Blood in “the big can” and it was a real enjoyable beer.  I love the naming of the 21st Amendment beer and after trying their Brew Free or Die IPA @ Sabatinis a few weeks ago on draft, I’m betting the melon beer is pretty good.  Cheers guys.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Seems like a love-hate relationship. I love it. I know people who hate it. As long as you know what you're in for, at least you'll be prepared. :)

    -Lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree Lost....these sorts of beers can really polarize beer opinions. I think all beer is good.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).