Sabatinis – New Growlers, Black Ops, Choklat, Hopslam…

SabatinisGrowlers This is a multi-layered post that doesn’t necessarily lend itself to a newspaper headline, so if you’re confused, read on.  I just stopped by Sabatini’s and I thought you’d want to see how cool the new glass growlers are.  The observant viewer will also note the case of Brooklyn Black Ops we used as the background.  Not only does Sabatini’s now have great growlers, Lindo also has Brooklyn Black Ops bottles, Southern Tier Choklat bottles (coming on draft soon) and Bells Hopslam ON DRAFT!  I also just updated the bottle list on the Sabatini’s page so be sure to check that out too.  I’m like a beer-kid in a beer-candy-store every time I visit, and I can’t say enough about the great selection; so be sure to stop in and check it out for yourself.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I couldn't agree with you more about the selection. And oh: The pizza's great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call Taz...the Pizza IS great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool; I had a convo with Lindo a few months ago about how he was looking into branded growlers. Glad to see they got it done. How much are they selling empty growlers for? They look like the fliptop kind which are good growlers but not cheap. Troegs sells them new for $14 or $15 I think. Will they still fill other growlers as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They just rolled in so I didn't ask price. They are the nice flip-top variety which I sspect will be great for his regular growler fillers too. Perhaps Lindo will jump in when he has them priced.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).