mybeerbuzz – NEPA Beer Calendar

MybeerbuzzCalendar You’ve been asking and I’ve been working on it…and now I present for you the beta version of the NEPA Beer Calendar. Scroll down and you’ll see the calendar of beer-related-only events in NEPA and surrounding communities. I’m limited on size and space so I apologize if you have to zoom in to see what you want to see, and this is a work in progress so stay tuned. You can view the Month, Week and Agenda although you’ll see the Agenda View tab is barely visible on the right hand side. (See photo above). You will find the Agenda View VERY useful.

Please e-Mail in events and I’ll be happy to add them. All I ask is that they be beer-related events and preferably NEPA or surrounding/related beer communities.

UPDATE: If you are having problems viewing the calendar please let me know. I'm finding some platforms that may not work correctly.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

3 comments (click to read or post):

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).