Lion Brewery – Label Fun

A perennial favorite and a beer that promises to make a re-appearance very soon.  Liebotschaner Cream Ale.

LionLieb

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

9 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Wonder what the new Lieb label will look like???? Can't wait, really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I suspect it will follow the new packaging look and feel but who knows...they may go retro...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know what Liebotschaner means?

    I was told it means something. Just wondering if anyone else knows.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I always assume dit was a family name....Mr. Liebotschaner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was told it means....

    "a thing of beauty"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly more interesting than a surname....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard it was "love of beauty" but my buddy speaks fluent german and could probably weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thing of beauty, love of beauty. It really doesnt matter, what matters is the beer taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both sound good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).