Lion Brewery – Label Fun

Here’s one I’ve been trying to track down, and finally found it.  I present the rare Red Baron Cherry-Flavored Beer!

LionRedBaronCherryLabel

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

5 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I remember making that beer! It was great. A lot of stuff went into this brew. I think it was three different cherry flavors and an small amount of almond flavoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was it a sweet or sour Cherry flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting....I'd love to have tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PA brewery historian Rich Wagner's wife, Anna, loved the stuff. I got to try it at their place, and must admit that for a fruity brew, it was pretty tasty.

    The almond addition makes sense. It would add to the complexity of the flavor. I've done the exact same thing in fruit pies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).