Stone Vertical Epic 9-9-09 – In Bottles Now

StoneVertical9LabelJust thought you'd want a quick peek at the label for Stone Vertical Epic 9-9-09 coming out soon.  Chocolate Malts, Belgian Yeast, fruit flavors, spiciness, vanilla and tangerine peels…and who could forget the French Oak Flavors…Should be tasty.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

7 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Sounds yummy! I was actually gonna have an 07 tonight :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a case of 8-8-8 (among others)....we'll have o get together in 3 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. A case of it! Woooow. I had an 8 about a month ago and only have 2 left haha. It's hard to be patient when there is good beer just sitting in the basement :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked 8-8-8 so I figured if I had a case there might be some hope that one bottle survives until 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had the 07 and 08. I thought each was ok, but prefer some of stones other stuff more than this series. It won't stop me from trying it if I see it around though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its all about the 06. its so damn good !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had most, but I don't remember the 06....what was the style?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).