mybeerbuzz – What’s in my Belly?

mybeerbuzzBellySouthamptonGarde0001It’s been quite a while since we’ve published a Belly Beer.  Believe it or not, I’ve had one complaint basically saying, “who gives a crap what’s in your belly!” and 4 or 5 requests to know what sorts of beers Mrs. Beerbuzz & I are drinking.  Since I’ll be heading down on vacation shortly, I thought I’d published some timed-belly-posts to keep the blog somewhat active while I’m away (assuming we have little or no internet access on the beach).  Today’s belly beer was very tasty and my only regret is that I didn’t “Garde” it a little longer.  Southampton’s Biere de Garde French Farmhouse Ale came to me courtesy of the NEPA Beer CLub’s Stockertown split and I really enjoyed it.  Great flavor and it just felt like it was going to get even better.  This style is meant to be cellared and even after cellaring it for 10 months, I think it would be even better after 12.  In any case thank to Phil Markowski & the rest of the guys in Royersford PA for a yummy brew.

For those that are wondering about the odd looking bottle photo…think frosty bottle looking through the cooler door!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I also enjoy this beer, however my favorite Southampton one is Cuvee Des Flueirs (spelling)...excellent beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cody...it was a wonderful beer and I'll have to try the one you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).