Port Brewing Real Ale Festival - Tickets

I'm still getting organized, and since beer, traveling, and living out of a suitcase (especially one full of beer) don't go well together....we'll start slow. The 2009 Port Brewing Real Ale Festival (PBRAF) uses beer tickets to control the madness, so here's a peek at the back of a beer ticket. Now before you chide me for returning with a ticket that could have added one more beer to my belly, let me offer up the following: a) It is a great souvenir, b) there was no shortage of tickets with 6 family members, c) we tasted everything, d) I had plans for the following day, e) some of my readers were nice enough to give me tickets, and f) the guys pouring were nice enough to "forget" to take a ticket every time. In any case here's a peek at the back of the ticket.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).