Port Brewing Real Ale Festival - June 12th

As you read this post I am airborne and on my way to sunny San Diego for the Port Brewing Real Ale Festival. To be more accurate I'll be in Carlsbad CA in the Friday VIP session...so stay tuned. Here's a little peek at the hand-pump line up from last year to make you jealous. I'll bring back details, beer menus, pictures and a belly full of great real ales. Cheers!

PS Yes I'll be out of town on the left coast for a while so updates may be a little scarce...

I WILL be TWITTERING from the west coast, @ the Real Ale Festival LIVE, and at any other events/craft beer establishments we visit. Watch for Twitter updates here (right hand bar) or directly on my Twitter Feed.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Hey, we'll be there Friday night. Make sure to make it over to the Port/Lost Abbey brewery - Friday 4 to 8 and Saturday 12 - 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool....not sure but I don;t think we crossed paths.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).