Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Pretty Things Jack D'Or

Today's Chip show was like Dragnet....Just the facts. We were missing Ruthie today so that Ruthie-balance was absent from the show. Don't get me wrong, I like the guys-gone-wild shows of the past, but today's seemed a less like the typical show. In any case our beer of the day today was Pretty Things Jack D'Or. This is a beer I tasted myself last week @ Elmer Sudds and it is a tasty little Saison. I also managed to try out another style or two of the Pretty Things beers and they were all pretty interesting for a relatively new brewery. Their style (of the brewery not the beers) reminds me a lot of Butternuts or perhaps even Magic Hat, with a quirky advertising and marketing angle. Jack D'Or is Pretty Things flagship beer and I think it's a solid choice for that. Cheers guys....

PS Stay tuned for next week's show where I believe we'll see the return of Breaker Brewing Co and the beer of the day will be Anthracite Ale.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).