Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Founders Cerise

Yes I missed the show and yes it took a few days to get the podcast up...so Yes I'm publishing it now. Apparently Chip was down to visit the Allentown Brew Works and had a chance to chat up their brewmaster Beau Baden. Beau is a Scranton native and was nice enough to not only share a bottle of his Cranberry Lambic with Chip, but also agreed to appear on the show sometime in the future.

From Allentown Brew Works we switched to Michigan favorite Founders Brewing to taste the beer of the day, Founders Cerise. I'm a big fan of Cherry/Kreik beers so this one is right up my alley, and it was fun to hear the tasting. Cerise is a slightly sweet Cherry treat....see what I did there?...Did you catch that?...I rhymed...how tricky of me?


In any case since my post is delayed I'll keep it brief...Cheers guys.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I recently had this on Tap @ Porters in Easton...great beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try it myself....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).