25 May 2009
Guy was nice enough to take me on an extensive tour of the 1GB facilities over the Memorial Day weekend. Needless to say the place is huge and the plans are extensive. As proof I submit three pictures of the future One Guy Brewing Biergarten.... overlooking the Susquehanna river. The view is wonderful, the atmosphere will be great and the beers are fresh....stay tuned for details.
I should also add a few other details:
- Guy has a bunch of authentic looking orange German beer tables ready to go.
- There are all sorts of expansion plans in place that will slowly transform 1GB into quite an establishment
- The pizza kitchen looks ready to go and Guy was actually experimenting with some pizza dough recipes while I was there
- I finally had the pleasure of meeting the "other" guy----Steve and he's doing a great job
- The remainder of the 1GB building is amazing with all sorts of hidden treasures and expansion opportunities
- There was ALL sorts of brewing equipment that as been acquired to expand Guy's capabilities for brewing and packaging.
All in all a very exciting visit and I can;t wait to see what Guy will do next.